1. Microsoft System Update Readiness Tool:
The System Update Readiness Tool can help fix problems that might prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a damaged system file prevents the update from recognizing the version of Windows that’s running on your computer.
If your computer is having problems installing an update or a service pack, download and install the tool, which runs automatically. Then, try installing the update or service pack again.
2. Windows Update Diagnostic Tool:
If you face issues with WSUS on a machine, download and run this tool, it will fix the errors.
3. Debug Diagnostic tool
The Debug Diagnostic Tool (DebugDiag) is designed to assist in troubleshooting issues such as hangs, slow performance, memory leaks or fragmentation, and crashes in any user-mode process. The tool includes additional debugging scripts focused on Internet Information Services (IIS) applications, web data access components, COM+ and related Microsoft technologies.
4. Microsoft Fix it diagnostic tool
For Client and Server Windows OS
5. Microsoft Active Directory Replication Status Tool
The Active Directory Replication Status Tool (ADREPLSTATUS) analyzes the replication status for domain controllers in an Active Directory domain or forest.
Specific capabilities for this tool include:
- • Expose Active Directory replication errors occurring in a domain or forest
- • Prioritize errors that need to be resolved in order to avoid the creation of lingering objects in Active Directory forests
- • Help administrators and support professionals resolve replication errors by linking to Active Directory replication troubleshooting content on Microsoft TechNet
- • Allow replication data to be exported to source or destination domain administrators or support professionals for offline analysis
6. Windows Server Update Services Tools and Utilities