Unable to change firewall settings:
To resolve this,
Stop the service for Windows Firewall Service please.
1. Click on Start Menu;
2. In the start Search box type Services;
3. Right Click on – RUN AS ADMIN;
4. stop Windows Firewall Service and change the Started type to Manual.
5. stop DCOM Server Process Launcher and RPC Endpoint Mapper. (optional)
6. stop Base Filtering Engine.(optional)
If the issue persists, you could restore firewall settings to defaults. And then stop the service for Windows Firewall Serivces.